Thursday 11 September 2014

Some more blue...

Just a quick post to show you the little plus quilt that I have made for the new addition to our family due in January. It was a lot of fun to make and I am very happy with the result. All the fabrics came from my stash and I used up some wadding that I had left over from other projects too. The backing is a pretty soft batik in blues and greys.


My leadlight window is coming along well. Its about half way done and I am getting more comfortable with the tools. It's a very exciting process watching the design taking shape especially now that I have started using the coloured glass. No pics yet. At the risk of sounding like a reality show, I'm saving them for the big reveal!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Plus quilt!! It's such lovely colours for a baby boy. How wonderful that you are making a lead light window. Is it for a particular spot at Mt Vic?

    ReplyDelete