Tuesday 26 August 2014

Got the blues!

The ferris wheels are finished! Well the top at least.....


 


For some reason unknown my computer has decided that all these pictures will be portrait not landscape today so my apologies for that.

My friend's cat, Bandit, helping with the finishing touches.
This is another quilt called a Twisting Twenty that I finished a while ago.

Its a very simple quilt but I think it looks very effective.

And now for the start of something new..... I really quite like blues and greens together. They look so fresh.

Again with the portrait orientation???????
This is going to be a little 'Plus Quilt'. Looks like fun. I will have to get some more fabric of course! Just to make sure I have the mix right.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wheels looks great! Well done and I like the 2nd one too. Great contrast.
    The plus quilt is on my list for one day.

    ReplyDelete